Mini Bath & Body Works Haul

A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog post about my last Bath & Body Works haul. Right after I finished writing that blog, I turned around and bought more Bath & Body Works stuff. (I'm beginning to think I might have a problem with scented soaps and candles). Anyway, because of that, I now have another Bath & Body Works haul to share. I promise this will be the last one for a while (I think).

Strawberry Pound Cake Candle - This candle is so sweet it's kind of sickening. I mean, it's like being punched in the face with sugar, but I like it. I don't think it smells like pound cake though; it's more like frosting. Also, the wax itself is aggressively pink. What's not to love?




Cinnamon Sugared Donut Candle - This candle really does smell like donuts, which is AMAZING in my mind. It smells like cinnamon sugar, and it's just delicious. I know I'm going to love having this candle in my room.


Mango Mandarin Shower Gel - I'm a big fan of B&BW shower gels. I think their formula is great; it's very concentrated, so each bottle lasts a long time. I picked up the Mango Mandarin scent because it's very fresh and fragrant.


Rose Water & Ivy Ultra Shea Body Cream - I go through a lot of lotion. My skin always seems to dry out, so I need a lot of moisture. B&BW lotions are particularly rich, and I love the rose scent.


Holiday Candle - This candle was on sale because, obviously, it's out of season now. This is supposed to be a holiday scent; it's full of spices and cinnamon and pine. I'll probably save it until next fall/winter, but, let me tell you, it's a delicious scent. (And the packaging is super cute).


Let me know if you've bought anything from Bath & Body Works lately in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

The Violet One Lash Primer by Milani: Review

HUGE Declutter (Winter 2019/ Spring 2020)