Even Better Foundation by Clinique: Review

I don't know what Clinque's Even Better Foundation is supposed to be even better than, but, I gotta tell you, it's even better than almost every other foundation I own.

I picked up this foundation from Ulta on a whim a few months ago. I didn't expect to be totally blown away by it, but I was. In fact, this might be my new favorite foundation.

I mean, this is a beautiful foundation. It just looks so natural on the skin. It's not too matte and not too dewey; it's somewhere in between, and it's perfect! It has medium coverage, which is my personal favorite. It's not too heavy on the skin, but it has enough coverage to hide your imperfections. Plus, most importantly to me, it doesn't crease! To put it in perspective, almost every foundation creases around my chin. To find a foundation that doesn't crease is basically a miracle to me!

Plus, I think $29.50 is a pretty fair price, especially considering the fact that Clinique is a high end brand. I should also note that the foundation comes in 56 shades, which I think is great.

Honestly, I think this foundation would be almost perfect for just about everyone. So, if you're looking for a new foundation, I highly recommend you test this one out.

Final Rating: 10/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

The Violet One Lash Primer by Milani: Review

HUGE Declutter (Winter 2019/ Spring 2020)