HUGE Declutter (Winter 2019/ Spring 2020)

I've been decluttering a LOT of products lately. I don't know if it's because we're all in lockdown or because I'm in Spring cleaning mode, but I've recently had the urge to really get my collection under control. I have way too many things that I don't need/use in my collection, and I feel like it's time to get rid of them. As a disclaimer, I will note that I'm not necessarily decluttering these products because they're bad; I'm decluttering them because they're not compatible with my makeup needs or because I have similar things that I like more.

Most of the things I've decluttered will go to either friends/family or Project Beauty Share, a charitable organization that gives gently used or new makeup products to women in need. I will have to throw away a couple of these things because they're too old to give away.

So, without further ado, let's jump into all the products I've decluttered!

Emerald Obsessions Palette by Huda Beauty



Amethyst Obsessions Palette by Huda Beauty



Fairy Wings And Magical Things Eyeshadow Palette by Essence



I'm With The Band Eyeshadow Palette by Essence



i-Divine Eyeshadow Garden Of Eden Palette by Sleek Cosmetics



LA Palette DTLA by Lorac



It's My Pleasure Palette by ColourPop



Clay Play Face Shaping Palette by Tarte




Moonchild Glow Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills



Shine Bright Cheek Palette by Lorac


Laguna Blush by Cargo Cosmetics


Key Largo Blush by Cargo Cosmetics


Ipsy Trio by NYX



Jaclyn Hill Palette by Morphe



Sea Salt Hair Mist in at The Beach by Bath and Body Works


Artist Eyeshadow Quad in Canyon by Fiona Stiles


Holiday Collection by Too Faced





The Matte Blush in Fusion by Makeup Revolution



Buildable Blush in Infrared by Lorac



Cheek Pop in Cola Pop by Clinique



Winging It Pressed Powder Face Duo by ColourPop



Expert Wear Eyeshadow (Fierce Fuchsia) by Maybelline


Expert Wear Eyeshadow (Khaki Camo) by Maybelline


Expert Wear Eyeshadow (Humdrum Plum) by Maybelline


Misunderstood Palette by ColourPop



Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation by Maybelline


Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink by Wet n' Wild


Have you decluttered anything lately? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

The Violet One Lash Primer by Milani: Review