The Violet One Lash Primer by Milani: Review

I don't normally use lash primer, but recently I've heard good things about the Violet One lash primer by Milani, so I decided to try it out.

I've now been using it for about a month, and I have some thoughts to share.

First of all, I should say that this primer DEFINITELY makes a difference. Sometimes, I feel like primers in general are just an extra step, but every now and then you stumble upon one that is really good.

This primer really does lengthen and volumize your lashes. In fact, when used properly, it almost gives a false lash effect. Milani calls it a "next-level lash primer with a better than falsies formula that really does it all," and I think that's pretty accurate. When layered with regular mascara, the primer gives you longer and fuller lashes.

However, this product does have some problems. First of all, it clumps like CRAZY. You have to be very careful when applying this primer, otherwise you end up with major spider lashes. That look works for some people, but it's not for me. Also, the wand on this primer could use some improvement. When you take the wand out of the tube, it is totally and completely coated in primer. I have to spend at least three minutes wiping off the excess product before I start using it. However, it's an affordable product, so I'm willing to put up with a small amount of inconvenience.

This primer retails for $9.99, which seems like a reasonable price to me. So, if you're looking for a new lash primer, I highly recommend you check this one out.

Final Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

HUGE Declutter (Winter 2019/ Spring 2020)