Review: Infallible Fresh Wear 24HR Foundation by L'Oréal

I'm always up for trying new foundations, especially drugstore foundations. When L'Oréal released their new Infallible Fresh Wear 24HR Foundation, I was super excited because I've used and loved L'Oréal foundations in the past. Plus, this foundation got some positive reviews on YouTube.

So, the next time I was placing an order from Ulta, I dropped this into my cart. I've now had pleanty of time to try this foundation out, and I'm ready to give you my thoughts.

First of all, I want to let you know that this foundation is avalible in 30 shades, which is exciting. It costs $14.99, which seems pretty reasonable to me. It's described as having a natural finish that is suitable for every skin type.

I don't really agree with that description. On me, the foundation came off as pretty matte, which I don't like. Although I know a lot of people liked this foundation, this formula really wasn't for me. 

This foundation was just not very flattering on my skin. The coverage is light to medium, but I felt like it didn't really cover the imperfections in my skin and really emphasized the texture of my skin. Plus, it was really matte on me, so I feel like it made my skin look really dry. It also seemed to break down pretty quickly on my skin, which may have been a side effect of the light coverage.  I was really only able to get like 4-5 hours of wear out of this foundation, which is not very good.

Long story short, I was not the biggest fan of this product. In fact, I've already de-cluttered it and passed it along to a friend who wanted to try it. As I said, I know a lot of people have tried and enjoyed this foundation, but, for whatever reason, it just isn't behaving with my skin.

Final rating: 4/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

The Violet One Lash Primer by Milani: Review

Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum by e.l.f.: Review