Colourpop Fall Edit Swatches

I'm a Colourpop believer, through and through. Colourpop produces great products at very reasonable prices. Today, I have some swatches of lip shades from Colourpop's Fall Edit (well, two are from the Fall edit; two are just fall shades (well, I consider them to be Fall shades)).

First of all, I want to reiterate how much I love Colourpop's formulas for their Ultra Satin Lip line and their Ultra Matte Lip line. They're both long lasting, comfortable, and very pigmented.  Plus, all of Colourpop's products are super affordable; so, they're a really good value for the money.

The first shade I picked up from the Fall Edit was Barracuda. Barracuda is an Ultra Satin Lip, and it's a deep, brownish red. I absolutely love this shade; it's so flattering and it's so autumnal. To me, Fall is the perfect time for dramatic lip colors. I love red, dusty rose, and brown lip products in the Fall, and Barracuda is just perfect for me.

The second color I picked up from the Fall Edit was Viper. Viper is an Ultra Matte Lip, and it's a dark, dusty rose shade. Dusty rose is one of my favorite lip shades in general. I wear it all year round. This particular shade really reminds me of another Colourpop shade, Dopey.

I also picked up two of Colourpop's Ultra Metallic Lip shades, Man Eater and Zebra. Man Eater is a bronzy brown shade with a hint of gold. Zebra is a metallic reddish brown shade. They're both very pretty, although I'm not as impressed with the formula of these lip products as I am with the Ultra Satin and Ultra Matte Lip lines. The Ultra Metallic Lip shades aren't as long lasting, and they aren't as pigmented. The metallic shades just don't seem to cover as well and don't seem to be as opaque. For the price ($6), they're a great value. However, you have to be willing to work with the formula a bit.

Anyway, those were the Colourpop shades I picked up for Fall. If you don't have any Colourpop lip products, I highly recommend picking some up. They have wonderful formulas for wonderful prices. Plus, they have gorgeous shades for Fall (and every other season too).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

The Violet One Lash Primer by Milani: Review

Review: The New Classics Palette by e.l.f.