October Empties

I don't have many empties this month (I guess I need to get back on my product use up game, huh). I've noticed that I tend to use up products in waves. When it rains it pours, right? However, I do have a few empties to share with you. Enjoy!

Blending Sponge by Swissco - This isn't so much of an "empty" as it is a "broken." I used to use this sponge to blend my concealer, but I accidentally ripped it one day while I was cleaning it. It's not the best blending sponge ever, but it worked well for my purposes. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a basic, cheap beauty sponge. I would definitely repurchase it. In fact, I was planning on repurchasing it, but it was out of stock at my Ulta. Instead, I picked up an Ulta brand beauty sponge.


Fit Me Concealer by Maybelline - I bought this concealer because I heard a couple of makeup YouTubers say that it was one of the best inexpensive concealers out there. Truthfully, I was quite impressed with it. It covers and blends fairly well  and it looks nice on the skin. If you're looking for a good, inexpensive concealer, I would definitely recommend it. However, I probably won't repurchase this product because the lightest shade isn't quite light enough for me (I'm paler than a vampire). Also, I've found other concealers that I like better (like the Lasting Perfection Concealer by Collection).

Twilight Woods Body Lotion by Bath & Body Works - As always, I go through lotion like it's water. I probably sound like a broken record, but Bath & Body Works makes great lotions. They're very creamy and very moisturizing. Plus, the scent lasts forever on your skin. I've been using their lotions for a long time and I'll definitely continue to use them in the future. I probably won't repurchase this particular scent because it was left over from my high school days, and I don't really like it anymore.

Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes by Pacifica - I made a concerted effort to use up this product because I really disliked it and I wanted to get it out of my collection. These makeup remover wipes are really dry and scratchy. Plus, they don't really remove makeup very well, which is kind of the point of makeup removing wipes. And, for some reason, these wipes are smaller than regular wipes, which is annoying. In case you had any doubts, I will not be repurchasing this product.


I hope you had a great October! Happy fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

The Violet One Lash Primer by Milani: Review

Review: The New Classics Palette by e.l.f.