October Favorites: Recommendations

For some reason, October was a month of pink-toned makeup for me. This month I was super into pink toned eyes, pink toned blushes, and bright pink lips. This is extraordinary for me because I'm not usually big on pink. First time for everything, right?

Anyway, these are my favorites for the month of October:

Solstice Highlighting Palette by Sleek - If you want to glow like the sun, you need this palette. I've used this palette almost everyday since I got it (roughly seven weeks ago). I've written a complete review of it, but, long story short, it's just an amazing (and very affordable) highlighting palette. All of the highlights are so beautiful and so brilliant on the skin. Plus, they have just the right amount of pigment for highlights, and the shades are simply beautiful.


Shape Tape Concealer by Tarte - I wrote an entire blog post about this concealer a few weeks ago. Honestly, I don't even know how I ever used other concealers because this concealer is perfection. I will repurchase this concealer without a second thought. It has insane coverage. It blends beautifully, and it's one of the few concealers that's actually light enough for my skin. I foresee myself using this concealer everyday for the foreseeable future.


Kobai Azalea by H&M - I have been all about hot pink eyeshadow this month, and this has been go to shade. As you it's a matte, hot pink shadow; it's super pigmented and it applies very evenly (although, there is some fall out). I know that it seems super bold and unwearable, but it's super pretty mixed with the shade Fireball by Urban Decay. For some reason, I'm just loving pink for autumn. I know, I know, it's more of a Spring shade, but I play by my own rules.


As You Want Victoria by Rimmel London - This is one of Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipsticks. It has a nice formula and it applies really smoothly. However, that's not why I'm including it in my favorites. I picked this lipstick up at Wal-Mart; I bought it without expecting to like it because I don't usually think of myself as someone who can wear fuchsia or hot pink lipstick. This lipstick is very very fuchsia, and it looks good on me.  This lipstick is a favorite because it proved to me that I can wear hot pink lipstick. Apparently, this is just a hot pink month for me. Watch out world, I have fuchsia lipstick and you can't stop me!


Anyway, I hope you had a good October. Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe

The Violet One Lash Primer by Milani: Review

Review: The New Classics Palette by e.l.f.